A lot of times, people new to kefir, ask me this question about the different benefits Kefir can offer our body. Even though, we keep taking about it all the time, here is a list I have created on some of the many benefits kefir can offer us. As a matter of fact, most of these have been backed by many studies carried out to know more about the health advantages of consuming kefir –
Check these out guys – you may be missing out :-
– Kefir can help with tumors and granules
– Regulation and repopulation of the intestinal flora
– Improved digestion, gastritis, ulcers and pancreatitis.
– Improved metabolism, disorders of the stomach, bowel infections, prevention and treatment of colon cancer
– can help with nausea problems in pregnant women.
– Regulates the functions of the liver, kidney, bladder, eliminates toxins, helps the treatment of hepatitis.
– Chronic fatigue, allergy, blood pressure.
– The levels of glucose and lipids in blood, reduces cholesterol levels.
– helps the nervous system, improves attention, concentration, depression and sleep inducer.
– The calcification of bones, arthritis
– Respiratory diseases, lung disease, burns, (leaving no trace of them), eczema or herpes skin (is healing), psoriasis, eczema, acne, tooth decay.
Now, you wont want to miss out on kefir anymore – would you?